Saturday, May 19, 2012

4 Days to Go

Yesterday was one of the longest and most confronting days I've probably had so far. I had to attend the hospital for a five hours while I saw five different people who went through each different aspect of my surgery on Wednesday. I don't think I have ever been this scared before. I didn't know what to expect with pre-admission, but I definitely walked away with an information overload, some of which I would prefer not to know. I knew my surgery was major, but it wasn't until yesterday that I realised how major it is going to be and how much of an impact this is going to have on the rest of my life.

I can't begin to say how lucky I am that I found out I had cancer when I did as lymph vascular invasion had started to begin :( hopefully this surgery will cure me so that I don't require any further treatment and can live a long life :)

I just want to thank each and everyone person who has supported me, sent me messages and shared and liked my blog and Facebook page. The next few weeks are going to be the toughest and your continued support will really help me remain positive and get through the tough times ahead.

Stay tuned for the next chapter of my story!

Chelsea x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment