Thursday, June 21, 2012

4 Weeks Post Op

It has been four weeks since I was admitted to RBWH and had my surgery! Recovery has been pretty good overall.  There were days where I felt like I was never going to get better, and where I felt I had taken five steps forward and 10 steps back, but everything seems back on track now.  I have my post operative check up with Dr N in approximately three weeks and will get all the details about how my surgery went and whats next for me!

Life is slowly getting back to normal... I am medically fit to drive again.  I also have only two more nights of Clexane injections which means I can move back to my house.  As much as I have loved living at Mum and Dad's the past four weeks, I am looking forward to going back home and getting back into routine.  On Monday I return to work and commence my Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (PLT) a further requirement before I can get admitted as a solicitor.  At this point it seems like study is never ending, however there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.

I have 2 exams (today and tomorrow) and thats my undergraduate degrees completed.... Yipeeeeeeeee! Graduation is scheduled for 7 August, so fingers crossed I pass everything and graduate :)

Best I get back to my studies!

Chelsea x x



3 comments:

  1. Nicole Madigan-EverestJune 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM

    Wow, what an amazing attitude, good on you! And good luck with your studies - beautiful and smart! :)
    Nic xx
    (Janelle Madigan's sis-in-law and Dave Madigan sis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with ur exams Chelsea, u will do well, ur such an inspiration, go get them girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Chelsea so nice to hear positive news and attitude it all helps

    ReplyDelete